Friday, October 7, 2011

Morrow Center Open House

Yesterday I had a chance to attend a special open house at Morrow Center with catering by Contemporary Catering, Inc.

This was my first time visiting this venue and it took me a while to find the place before figuring out that it was actually right next door to the Macy’s at Southlake Mall.

Morrow Center has a very large and nice ballroom with a maximum capacity of 320 people for banquet seating. It was totally different from what I expected when I was driving around the mall’s parking lot. While Morrow Center does have a few preferred caterers including Contemporary Catering, they also allow outside caterers with an extra fee and background investigations.

The food by Contemporary Catering was pretty good. They brought their favorites to share with us and I really enjoyed my dinner. The décor they supplied for the buffet tables was also very beautiful. I had a good chat with their manager about their catering services and I like the fact that they use their own employees instead of temporary agency for their service staff.

It is always nice to check out new venues and meet with new vendors! I would never have known about such a venue right next to Southlake Mall if I had not gone to the open house last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment