Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Highlight in Las Vegas

I am not a big fan of thrill rides but last weekend at a private event in Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas, I somehow decided to take the X-Scream because it was part of the privilege offered to all the guests at the party.

The ride indeed make me scream like a crazy woman (and I had a loud voice to begin with!). Well, it was hard to content myself and stay quiet when the ride put us 27 feet over the edge of the buidling on 108 floor of the tower which is about 866 feet above the ground. I was scared to death to say the least! But I must say it was a fun ride and it was the highlight of my trip.

The ride was definitely one of a kind and for me it was a very different ride compared to all previous roller coaster rides I had been on. Will I go on the ride again? Probably not. But I will remember this ride for a very long time.

Maybe it is not possible to offer a thrill ride at your event but it is nice to plan event with a highlight in mind. It makes for a memorable event for your guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment