Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cake + Truffles = A Match Made in Heaven



Source of Image: KB's Kake Kreations

During the Heeney’s special event two weekends ago, I had a chance to sample the most amazing dessert, courtesy of KB’s Kake Kreations.

KB’s Kake Kreations had given all the attendees at the Heeney’s event a nicely packaged favor box containing their signature kake truffle, a combination of cake and truffle. I was thinking about sharing the kake truffle with my husband but after one bite into it, I decided that I was just going to eat the whole thing myself!!!

And then I realized the store is not in Atlanta, GA so I e-mailed them about shipping because I really want to share this great product with everyone in Atlanta who is looking for an alternative to the traditional truffle as a wedding favor.

Even though KB’s Kake Kreations is based in Gainsville, Florida, they do ship the products within the whole state of Florida and when I e-mailed them, I was told they can ship it to Atlanta as well.

For more information, please check out KB’s Kake Kreations’ website at http://www.kbkakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment